Your vehicle's suspension is very complex with many components working hand in hand including, shock absorbers, springs, ball joints, tie rod ends and suspension bushes. These must be kept in good condition to ensure your safety. If any parts of the suspension system are worn or damaged your safety may be at risk.
Six Suspension Warning Signs
These six warning signs may be telling you that something is wrong with your suspension. If you notice any or all of them, we recommend you get your vehicle to Tyrepower Katherine as soon as possible.
- Your car dips forward when braking
- Car doesn't handle properly around corners
- Noises from the corners of your car
- Having to drive around corners at slower speeds than normal
- Unusual tread wear on your tyres
- Moisture present on or around your shock absorbers
A professional suspension check-up by Tyrepower Katherine will include listening to your query, taking the vehicle for a test drive and a full inspection of shock absorbers, springs, struts and all suspension system parts to check for faults or damage. Call us on (08) 8972 1444 to arrange a check-up.